Saturday, March 16, 2013

Packing = Finished!

4:11 am- I just finished packing, or at least I think I have finished... I'll probably get to London and realize I have forgotten something important. I cannot believe how close my mission is! According to my countdown I have 11 Days 8 Hours 47 Minutes and 27 Seconds... London however is a lot closer, in exactly two days I will be awake and loading my suitcases into the car for the drive to the airport. It just does not seem possible that the last four and a half months have passed so quickly. Although in some aspects it seems as though it has been forever. I am looking forward to seeing all of my friends, going to all of my favorite places (those of you who know me best know that the Tate will be among the first), and most of all going to the temple!

I am going to try and update with some pictures during the next week, but once I enter the MTC my mom will actually be posting entries on here from my emails to her. She in turn will pass along any comments onto me! She also made this awesome info-graphic full of cool facts about Estonia for those of you who may be wondering what the country is like.

My wonderful mom made this with lots of interesting facts 




No comments:

Post a Comment